Walthamstow Guitar Academy
East London Guitar Academy are highly experienced instructors teaching adults, teenagers & children in Walthamstow and are adept at teaching technique, reading, basic and advanced musicianship, business approaches, musical form, dynamics and much more .Our first priority is giving the best musical education possible to East London. Guitar Lessons London teach many styles: blues, classic rock, modern rock, pop, alternative, heavy metal, punk, jazz, country, jamming, improvisation, composition, songwriting, acoustic, folk, and more.
We specialise in private music lessons for ALL AGES and personalities! Guitar Lessons Walthamstow will customize a method based on your musical goals, whether you want to strum songs around the camp fire, learn to sing and play, write songs, shred, improvise, or learn about scales and theory.
Our atmosphere is unlike any other. We are family oriented, there is always laughter and fun, and we put our clients first. Guitar Lessons in Walthamstow also hold free monthly jam sessions for students to come and perform songs and play guitar in a low pressure, fun environment! We also have guitar programs available for very young children.
Guitar lessons in Walthamstow E17, Theydon Bois & Loughton
E17 Guitar Lessons
Guitar Lessons Haringay Crouch End Finsbury Park Islington
London Guitar Academy’s Sean Kelly takes care of home visit guitar lessons for us in North London. Sean covers Archway, Haringay, Crouch End, Finsbury Park, Islington and Hackney.
Sean’s a professional, experienced, enthusiastic and versatile guitar teacher. We guarantee brilliant first class guitar lessons that are scheduled and taught specifically for your personal requirements. Specialist Private Guitar Lessons for beginners who need the first and basic skills to really start playing guitar. From tuning and holding a guitar.
The most modern and understandable guitar program to play a song! Home visit guitar lessons all over North London including Crouch End, Finsbury Park, Islington, Archway, Haringay and Muswell Hill!
The Song Remains The Same
I have always loved the guitar, playing and listening, it is a fantastic instrument of wonder and passion. The sounds that can be created are like no other, its like magic when you find that awesome riff or the melody that could sooth angels. Many bands and artists have based their whole persona purely on the guitar, for example Led Zeppelin.
The guitar is a unique instrument, the sound that is created all comes from its user each individual player is different, you may want to play in the style of Hendrix but you will still be playing in your own way. If the person is sad, this will be reflected in the music he writes or plays, the guitar is not just an instrument is is also a sort of medium for emotions. For anybody who is writing music or playing, it all comes from a creative spark, usually being very spontaneous. Playing the guitar is just the key, it unlocks a whole new culture, you begin to explore music, find new artists you have never heard of before, perhaps a Swedish neo-classical speed player Yngwie Malmsteen. As you begin to play and you’re past the point of giving up, the road of music becomes wider and longer stretching the sounds of what you know, the different genres spread out like branches.
As you practice and play more, your style changes constantly changing and evolving into something new. As soon as I uncover a new technique or lick I play and play, not so I can ‘master’ technique but so I can explore the details around it. Some people find playing the guitar is there way of letting out their everyday annoyances, if someone honks the horn in the car behind you or if you were to spill a cup of water. Some people see the playing as a battle, they want to conquer the instrument.
Being able to play the guitar is a life achievement you can do something that someone else cannot do without years of practice, they can’t have beginners luck. Human beings love music and they always will. So if you ever go astray on your playing or thinking your not progressing go back to that goal in your head, the reason why you wanted you to start in the first place, that thing or idea and just picture the goal. The day when you pick up a guitar and there’s nothing coming through whatsoever. There’s no new ideas or your hands are too stiff to play. That’s the sort of nightmare every creative person has. There’s always that point when it might happen to you, when you’re too old to pick the guitar up. And we’re just trying to keep that day far, far away, and out of sight.
Guitar Teachers in London – Guitar Lessons London – Guitar Lessons in London
Guitar Lessons London offers fun, stimulating music lessons for kids and adults, and to all levels of interest and ability. Whether you’re just starting out on acoustic guitar, electric guitar or electric bass, or have been at it for years and want to explore new styles and techniques, London Guitar Academy is the best choice in London forprofessional, one to one guitar lessons in London.
At Guitar Lessons London, your musical taste is the doorway to learning or enhancing your craft and understanding of music theory and song structure. With an emphasis on the work of rock icons like Oasis,U2,The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Eric Clapton, Green Day, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jack Johnson, The Eagles, The Police, Metallica, Van Halen, The Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, and Bob Dylan, Guitar Lessons London also provides lessons in all popular musical styles, including blues, jazz, folk, classical and more.
- It really is all about Jimmy Page…Power,subtlety,melody, RIFFS,licks,innovation & composition.I was lucky enough to meet Jimmy in my local restaurant on Lonsdale Road London a couple on months ago & what a gentleman he was.Jimmy still has a sparkle in his eyes and was more than happy to chat about all things music.Jimmy Page was absolutely responsible for my love on power RIFFS & ROCK GUITAR.
- Here’s a little back ground and some great guitar video’s info on Jimmy……
- James Patrick “Jimmy” Page OBE (born 9 January 1944) is an English guitarist, songwriter and record producer. Page began his career as a studio session musician in London and by the mid-1960s, had become the most sought-after session guitarist in the UK. He was a member of the Yardbirds from 1966 to 1968. He achieved worldwide fame as the lead guitarist, record producer and founder of the English rock band Led Zeppelin.
- He is widely considered to be one of the greatest and most influential guitarists of all time. Rolling Stone magazine has described Page as “the pontiff of power riffing” and ranked him number 3 in their list of the “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time”. In 2010, he was ranked number two in Gibson‘s list of “Top 50 Guitarists of All Time” and, in 2007, number four on Classic Rock Magazine’s “100 Wildest Guitar Heroes”. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice; once as a member of the Yardbirds (1992) and once as a member of Led Zeppelin (1995).Guitar Lessons London…rock guitar tuition in London love’s Jimmy Pages musical creativity, blistering guitar solo’s & gargantuan ROCK RIFFS.MOST OFF LIKE ALL GREAT GUITARISTS WE LOVE JIMMY IS BECAUSE HE WRITES SUPERSONICALLY MASSIVE GUITAR BASED TUNES!
At London Guitar Academy we believe the best way to learn music is to play music. We often take students from the lesson room to the stage, developing both their confidence and musicianship with guitar lessons designed for all skill levels. London Guitar Academy teaches guitar, bass, vocals, and provides weekly private music lessons.
- Private music lessons for all ages
- Recitals and local performances
- Rock Camp UK
- Songwriting Courses
- Help You Source Instruments & Accessories
- Instrument rentals & repairs