There’s nothing that can replace the value of learning the guitar with a great guitar teacher.
Guitar Lessons in London
Anyone Can Learn, Start Today & Master The Guitar with Us
There’s nothing that can replace the value of learning the guitar with a great guitar teacher. Whether you are picking up a guitar for the first time or are an advanced player looking to break out of a rut and expand your capabilities, you need a guitar teacher who is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
- All Levels Welcome
- Quality guitar tuition in a relaxed atmosphere
- Lessons are available seven days a week.
- Lessons are customised to fit each student’s needs
- Learn step by step at your own pace
- Scheduling is flexible! Regular slot available
- Fully equipped studio with plenty of guitars to use
- Our amazing teachers can even travel to your home or office!
- "I'm two weeks into a 6 week course of 1:1 online lessons and I'm having an amazing time! James is a patient and encouraging teacher who's enthusiasm for music is contagious."
- "I took the beginner guitar course (six weeks) and loved every minute. James created a friendly, welcoming environment for our group, calling us a “band” from the start."
- "As an adult beginner, I couldn't have a better teacher than James and his brilliant London Guitar Academy Team."
- "Great lessons from a truely great teacher! I've really enjoyed every guitar lesson with James . He’s a musical mastermind and great at explaining in an easy to understand way"
- "London Guitar Academy are the best guitar teachers in London, and their guitar lessons are unparalleled."
- "London Guitar Academy is my first experience taking actual guitar lessons and I'm so glad I did i chose them! James is constantly encouraging and pushing me to improve my guitar playing abilities."
- "Excellent Guitar Academy! James is a fantastic guitar teacher located here in London, he knows music inside out and is outstanding at teaching students of all ages and abilities"
- "I recently had a guitar lesson with James which I very mucn enjoyed, giving me tips and techniques which I will carry through for a lifetime."
- "James is a fantastic guitar teacher here in London. His friendly guitar lessons helped me to learn guitar with speed and confidence through the songs that I love."
The London Guitar Academy is London’s go-to for top quality, professional guitar tuition! Our teaching studio is located in the heart of Kilburn, with excellent links to both Overground and Underground services.
Our mission is to provide a warm, friendly environment for aspiring musicians of all ages and ability to come and hone their guitar skills. Our roster of professional tutors are ready to help you level up your shredding skills and help you have lots of fun along the way!
Here at The London Guitar Academy we have an exceptional team of tutors who specialise in all kinds of exciting styles and genres. From blues and bebop to funk and flamenco, we have the tutor for you that can help you reach your musical goals!
We offer both acoustic and electric guitar lessons, for all ages and abilities across all genres. So whoever you are and whatever style of guitar you wish to pursue, we will be able to match you with the perfect tutor that will provide you with specialised and tailored tuition specific to you. If you prefer a more social experience, we also offer group lessons as well as one to one tuition, giving you the flexibility to learn in an environment which is right for you!
Guitar Lessons For Beginners & Intermediates
Guitar Lessons For Beginners
Our beginner lessons are perfect for first time guitarists! In these lessons we will introduce you to the fundamental techniques of guitar, such as chords, scales and some beginnings of musical theory, all whilst focusing on the music you know and love. We always create a fun and welcoming environment for our students and our aim is to help you learn efficiently, at a pace that is right for you.
Guitar Lessons for Intermediates
For guitarists who have some existing experience and have been playing for up to a year. Our intermediate lessons will start to introduce you to a wider variety of genres and some more complex chords and scales, all while expanding on your music theory along the way. We will be focusing on making you feel confident and comfortable on your instrument, by giving you the tools to expand on your previous experience and achieve your goals on the guitar.
Please have a look at the wide range of guitar lessons we offer. If you have any questions, send us an email or give us a call and we would love to help you find the perfect lesson for you!