Children’s Music Lessons London
Children’s Music Lessons in London with London Guitar Academy. Quality guitar lessons at your London home as well as small group music lessons at our London studio. You can find lots of family fun in our jam-packed music lessons!
If your little one has a knack for rhythm, moving and grooving, then a guitar lesson is a great way to release that inner musician! There is no time better than now to introduce your child to music than today. London Guitar Academy guitar lessons will teach students to read traditional rhythmic notation and play lots of great songs.
London’s Children’s School of Music offers guitar lessons for children beginning at age 5. Lessons for very young children focus equally on playing at the guitar and on rhythm and music games. Our approach makes it easy for children of all ages to learn while staying engaged and interested in music.
LONDON GUITAR LESSONS FOR CHILDREN | Kids’ Guitar Lessons – London Guitar Lessons
In keeping with our mission of promoting musical creativity we teach improvisation and music creation alongside note reading. We hold small, intimate recitals several times a year that offer students a chance to perform, hear the other students play, and meet other young guitar players.
London Guitar Academy’s curriculum for young musicians provides a lifetime of learning!
Guitar lessons take place in the comfort and convenience of your London Home : Notting Hill, St John’s Weed Queens Park Hampstead.
Who Else Want’s To Have Their Children Learn Guitar, Make New Friends and Play Live Shows?
Guitar lessons at London Guitar Academy will tech you:
- How to read music and tabs with a simple 4 step system you will learn in one lesson and you will play songs faster then you thought possible.
- How to teach yourself to play any song you want, we give you the tools and you put them to use.
- How to form a band and play live shows, we will teach you how to run effective rehearsals with other musicians
- Learn guitar in an organised way – We will give you outlines and follow a step by step curriculum that will quickly take you through the basics and have you playing at an advanced level in the first few months.
- You will meet others your age and just plain have fun. We make sure that you learn what you want to learn while teaching you the most important techniques on guitar.
Where is the school located? We are located in Queens Park NW6. You can take music lessons in Queens Park London NW6 or in your London Home. Students come from Queens Park, West Hampstead,Notting Hill,Kensal Rise,Primrose Hill,St John’s Wood,Maida Vale,Hampstead,Knightsbridge and Kensington to take lessons at our school.
What you learn as a guitar student.. What do you want to learn on guitar? Do you want to learn all the fundamentals? Do you want to learn how to play songs on your own. If you would like to be a good guitar player then you should give yourself that gift.
- Kids Guitar LessonsHelp your child gain a lifelong love and understanding of music.
- Our studio is located at 21 LONSDALE ROAD, QUEENS PARK, LONDON NW6 6RA. For any questions, please call us at 07957 230 354
Music is a universal language. Listening to music is something almost everyone does, or has done. Others take their love of music further and learn to write or play music. Whether it’s listening, composing or playing an instrument, music education at an early age can be beneficial for kids.
Unfortunately, music education is one of the first things to get cut from many school programs… if only more people realised that the benefits of music go far beyond learning a mechanical skill. Check out these kids from a slum in Paraguay who are discovering the life-changing power of music. This is a trailer from an upcoming documentary about how they are turning rubbish into music:
Musical Fun & Learning. Classes
Ages 6 and up. Guitar is great, but it’s also physically demanding. The strings agitate the fingers, the neck is hard to hold, and of course strumming requires a rhythm. Guitar lessons are usually best for kids 6 years old and up. If they have learned an instrument before such as piano or ukulele, you’ll notice a big difference in how fast they learn guitar. Also for young kids, you’ll want to get them a kids size guitar.