Group Guitar Lessons London Group Guitar Teachers Group Classes
Guitar Lessons London group classes run for 4 weeks as a taster session to see if you like the instrument and then you can choose to carry on following our term times. The four-week taster session costs £80. You will be provided with all course materials and all you need to do is bring your instrument.The ten week beginners’ course is aimed at giving you a basic understanding of how to play the guitar, in a relaxed, informative and friendly environment. Guitar Lessons London choose well known and popular songs including some songs selected by the group, to encourage practice and to learn the skills required to play guitar.London Guitar Academy provide high quality guitar, bass guitar and ukulele lessons in London.
Group and Individual Guitar Lessons in London.Guitar Lessons London Electric Guitar, Classical Guitar, Bass Guitar and Ukulele to guitar students of all ages and abilities in London
You will learn
– how to tune
– how to play your first chords
– how to play simple riffs
– how to play along to simple songs
Here are a few topics we can look into:
Chords (basic, 7th, triads,…)
Guitar Techniques (scales, arpeggios, finger-picking,…)
Music Theory (rhythm, harmony, sight-reading)
Children Songs (for younger students!)
Using the acoustic or electric guitar Group Guitar Lessons London will teach you:
– Repertoire Development: the songs you want to learn!
– Ear Training: development of the ears capacity to recognize intervals, chords, chord progressions and rhythms
– Performance Clinic: CAGED system, rhythms, scales, arpeggios
– Music Theory
– Stylistic Awareness: Blues, Rock, Funk, Motown, Bossa Nova, Reggae, Ska.