Welcome to the London Junior Guitar Club!
We are starting new group sessions at the LGA that focus on teaching kids to explore music as it was meant to be, a group activity that brings people together in a wonderfully expressive manner. Each group will consist of a maximum of 6 students, ensuring that our teachers can give the right support and help to everyone who needs it. Our aim is to give our pupils not only the skills to play music in a group, but the confidence in themselves to do so, AND the opportunity to get up on stage and show their friends and parents what they can do! Not only do we teach, but we will be arranging private performances at local restaurants, and at music festivals in London. Making music with others is certainly a hugely self-affirming and profoundly joyous experience, and a skill that will always remain with your children, and enrich their lives for years to come; perhaps even turning in to a successful career!
Our courses are available to children ranging from 6 years up to teenagers, whilst ensuring that every child is placed in the correct group to make them feel comfortable and allow them to reach their full musical potential.
If you are still unsure about whether or not this is right for your child, then just book a taster session for only £12! After that if you wish to continue, the courses are paid for in advance in blocks of 6 one-hour sessions at a price of £90. We will only be running these courses during term time, but please ask us about our holiday courses as well!
Still need further persuasion? Here’s five reasons to join the London Junior Guitar Club!
1. Nothing boosts confidence like playing music in a group.
2. The ability to play guitar is a skill that will remain with any child throughout their lives.
3. No where else offers the same quality of teaching that we do, whilst still maintaining a relaxed and conductive atmosphere.
4. The equipment and facilities available to our pupils to explore at the LGA are state of the art.
5. Not only will they develop invaluable musical skills, but playing music in a group can help children to improve social skills.
with members in Queens Park, Kilburn, Kensal Rise, Notting Hill, Hampstead, West Hampstead, Portobello, Ladbroke Grove, Kensington, Westbourne Grove, Chelsea, Fulham, Maida Vale, St Johns Wood, Holland Park and all over London! LIVE AND LOVE GUITAR WITH LESSONS,CLUBS, ELECTIVES, ROCK BANDS, CAMPS, EVENTS, STUDENT SHOWS FOR LONDON’S MUSIC KIDS. GUITAR LESSONS LONDON!