Top quality guitar videos for guitar players and fans. Lessons, covers, lots of guitar fun for you! Guitar lessons for acoustic, beginner,rock, blues, electric, and jazz. Learn how to play with videos, tabs, jam tracks, and more.There are many free guitar lessons here, most with video and audio love music play guitar @ London Guitar Academy home of guitar lessons in London.
London Guitar Academy340 views | 10 months ago
London Guitar Academy44 views | 10 months ago
Guitar Lessons London40 views | 2 months ago
Sweet Home Alabama (Acoustic Guitar Video)38 views | 2 months ago
Marianne London Guitar Academy35 views | 10 months ago
Californication Guitar Lesson34 views | 3 months ago
Guitar Lessons London.Major Scale Improvisation.32 views | 4 months ago
Guitar Lessons London24 views | 3 months ago
Foster The People23 views | 3 months ago
London Guitar Academy19 views | 2 months ago
Guitar Lessons in London17 views | 2 months ago
Pentatonic Scale-First Position-London Guitar Lessons17 views | 3 months ago
Plectrum Action19 views | 1 month ago
Picking Technique18 views | 1 month ago
Rock Guitar Riff12 views | 1 month ago
Picking Technique9 views | 1 month ago
Picked Bass Notes8 views | 1 month ago
G major Scale7 views | 2 months ago
Songwriting Lessons London Pupil Brent6 views | 1 month ago
Who Else Want’s To Have Their Children Learn Guitar, Make New Friends and Play Live Shows?
Guitar lessons at London Guitar Academy will tech you:
- How to read music and tabs with a simple 4 step system you will learn in one lesson and you will play songs faster then you thought possible.
- How to teach yourself to play any song you want, we give you the tools and you put them to use.
- How to form a band and play live shows, we will teach you how to run effective rehearsals with other musicians
- Learn guitar in an organised way – We will give you outlines and follow a step by step curriculum that will quickly take you through the basics and have you playing at an advanced level in the first few months.
- You will meet others your age and just plain have fun. We make sure that you learn what you want to learn while teaching you the most important techniques on guitar.
Where is the school located? We are located in Queens Park NW6. You can take music lessons in Queens Park London NW6 or in your London Home. Students come from Queens Park, West Hampstead,Notting Hill,Kensal Rise,Primrose Hill,St John’s Wood,Maida Vale,Hampstead,Knightsbridge and Kensington to take lessons at our school.
What you learn as a guitar student.. What do you want to learn on guitar? Do you want to learn all the fundamentals? Do you want to learn how to play songs on your own. If you would like to be a good guitar player then you should give yourself that gift.
- Kids Guitar LessonsHelp your child gain a lifelong love and understanding of music.
- Our studio is located at 21 LONSDALE ROAD, QUEENS PARK, LONDON NW6 6RA. For any questions, please call us at 07957 230 354
Gift Certificates and Vouchers -Have fun learning guitar with the professionals!
We can customise the certificate to suit your needs and will send a .pdf file of the certificate first to ensure it suits your needs before you pay for the certificate.
Payment can be made via cash, online bank transfer or with Paypal.
Please look for the lesson that suits you, how many lessons you would like and whether you would like the lessons at the teacher’s or the student’s location. Amazing gifts for her, gifts for him via London guitar Lessons . Please feel free to contact us first to confirm the correct price and discuss this further before you purchase.
Guitar Lessons -The Heart & Soul of The London Guitar Academy is to introduce and connect people with the power, the joy and the fun of playing the guitar
Over the past decade, the London Guitar Academy success has been fueled by an ever increasing number of guitar players who want a place where they can go to connect and be EDUCATED, ENCOURAGED, INSPIRED and MOTIVATED to pursue personal goals and passions.
1. BEGINNER COURSE: This is not only for first time players, but for most who wish to simply play songs for enjoyment and fun. Learn all the basics without having to learn countless chords, scales and theory. Although a few basics are covered, you will be strumming songs in no time.
2. INTERMEDIATE COURSE: For accomplished guitarists who want more. Covered are technique, theory, application and ear training…as well as songwriting/composition skills. Learning songs is required so be prepared to bring your ipod on a weekly basis. You will also be encouraged to join a band/group, ensemble, school jazz band, etc. Sight reading can be covered, but optional.
With each year, we have remained true to our original goal and mission, “Changing the world, one guitar player at a time.”
London In Home Music Teachers are proud of our broad base of guitar experience. Private guitar lessons from London In Home Music Teachers help students learn to perform their favourite songs as well as read and write music at any level, from a beginner picking up a guitar for the first time, to an experienced guitar player looking to improve their performance.
Guitar Lessons In Your Home
London Guitar Academy offers one-on-one guitar lessons in your home. This is a time saving solution for busy parents and students. The convenience of in-home guitar lessons will allow you to save time without having to navigate London traffic and drive your child to class, allowing your child to maximise his or her busy schedule. It also provides a safe and familiar environment to learn.We offer guitar lessons, teaching all styles, all genres, sight reading, tabs, or notation.London Guitar Academy would like to help you learn to love the guitar the way we do.
Our guitar students range from children just beginning to experienced adults from all backgrounds and interests. We have expert acoustic and electric guitar teachers who can teach you with traditional music notation, and experts who can teach you by ear. You can study any style of guitar from classical music, to flamenco, to jazz and blues, to modern rock, pop and metal music.
A lot of people ask whether it’s best to start on an acoustic or electric guitar–the basics of the acoustic and electric guitar are actually the same. A private guitar instructor will be able to show you proper playing techniques and methods, which will enable a faster learning process compared to learning on your own or by watching videos. Learning guitar for us is not just the act of memorising and practicing, but also the value of appreciation. To become a successful guitarist, you must also learn to love the guitar in a way that the joy and passion that come from learning will accelerate your progress and multiply your achievement.London Guitar Academy love music Play Guitar! Guitar Lessons In Your Home London
Best Guitar Lessons in London,Notting Hill,Kensington,Knightsbridge,Paddington,Bayswater,St John's Wood,Maida Vale,Queens Park,Kensal Rise,West Hampstead & Hampstead
London Guitar Academy offers private and group music lessons to all ages starting at age four. We offer private lessons on the guitar and Bass. Our teachers will travel to your home or you can take the private lessons at our studio. Group lessons are offered to beginner-intermediate children guitarists and adult guitarists.If you want local guitar lessons from an experienced professional musicians, choose London Guitar Academy.We teach many contemporary guitar styles including rock, jazz, blues, funk, acoustic, fingerstyle, and more! Guitar Lessons London have taught all ages and ability levels, including children and beginners (both children and adults). I create a personalised learning program for my students that allows them to experience success, reach their goals, and have fun along the way!
Throughout the year, London Guitar Academy of Music offers four opportunities to perform in recitals. We also offer summer camps, ensembles, and “field trips” to see concerts and shows.We believe everyone has the ability to express themselves through music, and to rise to whatever challenge it may provide.
Students of all ages will find a comfortable environment in which they can explore, be challenged, and most importantly, enjoy learning to play an instrument.
Styles taught include, but are not limited to:
Three effective ways to study…
1. One-on-One private guitar lessons in your London home:
Beginner guitar lessons to intermediate guitar lessons to advanced guitar lessons, ages 8 up, all styles & genres of music including rock guitar lessons, jazz guitar lessons, country guitar lessons, blues guitar lessons, classical guitar lessons, and more…
2. Online Guitar Lessons using Skype or iChat
You can take video web guitar lessons with me from wherever you are in the world! All you need is a computer with a web cam, an internet connection and Skype or iChat account.
3. Phone Lecture Sessions:
Get clear & informative counseling on any & all musical subjects.
- Increase your motivation
- Sharpen your focus & concentration
- Utilize proven time management skills
- Improve your technique through total body awareness
- Integrate all aspects of real-life musicianship skills
Follow your heart! Call 07957 230 354 today and we’ll set up a time that works for you.
“The best guitar lessons in London from the best guitar teachers in London at the best music school of its kind”
The London Guitar Academy is a music school devoted to opening the door to the creative process for children and adults, regardless of previous training or experience. Our approach emerges from the knowledge that learning to play music together contains endless possibilities for growth, and that the experience gained through this process develops skills that are essential. Guitar Lessons London is the premier source for your professional guitar lessons. Private instruction for beginner, intermediate, and advanced students in the comfort of your home or our Queens Park location. Accepting students of all ages and teaching all styles of music throughout the Greater London area. The London Guitar Academyprovides the highest standard of excellence in music education and performance.Parents are invited to attend any or all of their child’s music lessons. Children learn faster if music is a family affair.
3 Characteristics Our Guitar Teacher Have
1) We Always Make Our Great Guitar Lessons Enjoyable
2) We Know How to TEACH, Not Just Play Well
3) Our Teachers Are Musicians Who Take Great Care & Pride In Their Work
All of our courses are designed to give each student the individualised Instruction they need to acquire the knowledge and skills in their specific areas of interest. Students will acquire all practical and theoretical training needed to achieve their goals. Let us help you set up your training program.
- Blues guitar playing
- Rock Guitar Lessons
- Classical guitar techniques
- Downstrokes picking
- Extended technique
- Guitar solo
- Guitar Moves
- Jazz guitar
- Lead guitar
- Prepared guitar
- Rhythm guitar
- Shred guitar
- Slack-key guitar
- Slide guitar
Guitar and Bass Lessons in London
Welcome to Guitar Lessons London offering guitar and bass lessons in Queens Park London. Learning guitar should be fun, whether you want to play in a band, write songs, or just strum your favourites. Our teachers are friendly, experienced, and work great with beginner guitarists.Private One-to One Guitar lessons in London Acoustic/electric.We specialise in showing beginners the fastest way to be comfortable on guitar.
Songs Without Capo
1.) Highway Don’t Care – Tim McGraw
2.) Sunday Morning – Maroon 5
3.) Free Bird – Lynyrd Skynyrd
4.) Forget You – Cee Lo Green
5.) Diamonds – Rihanna
6.) Drops Of Jupiter – Train
7.) Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
8.) We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – Taylor Swift
9.) Everything You Want – Vertical Horizon
1.) Hotel California – Eagles
2.) Payphone – Maroon 5
3.) Impossible – James Arthur
4.) Firework – Katy Perry
5.) The Man Who Can’t Be Moved – The Script
6.) Breakeven – The Script
7.) Viva La Vida – Coldplay
8.) Secrets – OneRepublic
Songs from Stage 1
BS-101 • Three Little Birds – Bob Marley ∆
BS-102 • Feelin’ Alright – Traffic
BS-103 • Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
BS-105 • I Walk The Line – Johnny Cash
BS-106 • The Gambler – Kenny Rodgers
BS-108 • Love Me Do – The Beatles
BS-110 • Common People – Pulp
Songs from Stage 2
Songs from Stage 3
BS-302 • Mad World – Michael Andrews Feat Gary Jules
BS-303 • Hey Ya! – Outkast
BS-304 • Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
BS-305 • Yellow Submarine – The Beatles
BS-307 • How To Save A Life – The Fray
BS-308 • What’s Up – 4 Non Blondes
BS-309 • This Years Love – David Gray
BS-310 • Working Class Hero – John Lennon ∆
Songs from Stage 4
BS-401 • Killing Me Softly With His Song – Roberta Flack ∆
BS-402 • (Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay – Otis Redding ∆
BS-403 • Baby One More Time – Britney Spears
BS-406 • Back To December – Taylor Swift
BS-409 • Live Forever – Oasis
Songs from Stage 5
Songs from Stage 6
BS-601 • Please Forgive Me – David Gray
BS-603 • Dakota – Stereophonics
BS-605 • I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You – Elvis
BS-606 • Pink Bullets – The Shins ∆
BS-608 • Mr. Jones – Counting Crows ∆
BS-610 • House Of The Rising Sun – Traditional ∆
BS-611 • Hurt – Johnny Cash (no longer in the songbook but video is live – see below *2)
Songs from Stage 7
BS-702 • Wanted Dead Or Alive – Bon Jovi
BS-703 • Lucky Man – The Verve
BS-704 • California Dreaming – The Mamas & The Papas
BS-706 • You Really Got Me – The Kinks
BS-707 • Have A Nice Day – Stereophonics
BS-708 • Love Is All Around – Wet Wet Wet / The Troggs
Songs from Stage 8
BS-801 • Hallelujah – Leonard Cohen
BS-802 • Fast Car- Tracey Chapman ∆
BS-803 • Fields Of Gold – Sting
BS-805 • Wonderwall – Oasis
BS-806 • Polly – Nirvana
BS-807 • Molly’s Chambers – Kings Of Leon ∆
BS-810 • Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) – The Offspring ∆
Songs from Stage 9
BS-901 • Better Be home soon – Crowded house ∆
BS-902 • Have you Ever Seen the Rain – Creedence Clearwater Revival ∆
BS-903 • Wherever you Will Go – The Calling ∆
BS-904 • American Pie – Don McLean ∆
BS-905 • Redemption Song – Bob Marley ∆
BS-907 • The A Team – Ed Sheeran
BS-910 • Let It Be – The Beatles
Songs from Bonus Stage
BS-991 • You’re Beautiful – James Blunt
BS-992 • Imagine – John Lennon
BS-994 • Wild World – Cat Stevens
BS-996 • Stuck In The Middle With You – Stealers Wheels
BS-998 • Substitute – The Who
BS-990 • Times Like these – Foo Fighters ∆
Our arrangement of this Jack Johnson song looks at barre chords, rhythm and string muting. Also included is a barre chord free arrangement for early beginners.
We’ve gotten a lot of questions about how to turn a song into a single guitar arrangement and the first part of the answer is that you have to learn the song! In this lesson we break down this White Stripes’ song into its component parts – bass, rhythm and lead (learning them on the electric guitar) – so that we can later create a single acoustic guitar arrangement of this song.
- Kingsmen) – A,D,E
- Jeune Et Con (Damien Saez) – Em,C,G,D
- Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door (Guns N’ Roses) – G,D,Am,C
- Sullivan Street (Counting Crows) – D,G,A,Em
- Turn The Page (Metallica) – Em,D,A,C
- Zombie (The Cranberries) – Cadd9,D/F#,Em,G6
- Mad World (Gary Jules) – Em,G,D,A
- Hey Soul Sister (Train) – G,D,Em,C
- For What Its Worth (Buffalo Springfield ) – E,A,D,G
- The Ballad (Millencolin) – G,Em,D,C
- Fire Water Burn (Bloodhound Gang) – G,Em,D,C,Am
- Waiting For You (Ben Harper) – G,Em,F,C,D
- Yellow Submarine (The Beatles) – D,C,G,Em,Am
- Revolution (John Butler Trio) – E5,G5,C5,A5,D5
- As Tears Go By (The Rolling Stones) – G,A,C,D,G/F#,Em
- Le Vent Nous Portera (Noir Désir) – Em,D
- Cemetery (Silverchair) – C,Em,A
- C’est Quand Le Bonheur ? (Cali) – Am,Dm,E7
- The Joker (Steve Miller Band) – G,C,D
- Good Riddance (time Of Your Life) (Green Day) – G,C,D,Em
- Jesus Doesn’t Want Me For A Sunbeam (Nirvana) – E,D,A,D/A
- Last Kiss (Pearl Jam) – G,Em,C,D
- Lucky Man (The Verve) – Asus4,G,D,Em
- Still Having Fun (Eagle-Eye Cherry) – E,Am,C,D
- Talkin About A Revolution (Tracy Chapman) – G,Cadd9,Em,D
- Why Don’t You Get A Job ? (The Offspring) – D,G,A,E
- Drive (Incubus) – Em,D,C,G,A7
- Island In The Sun (Weezer) – Em,Am,D,G,C
- Rockstar (Nickelback) – E,A,D,G,C
- Sing (Travis) – Am7,Em,Am,G,D
- Je T’aimais, Je T’aime, Je T’aimerai (Francis Cabrel) – G,D,C,Em,Am
Today, as part of YouTube’s first Comedy Week, David Brent, Ricky Gervais’s comic creation and star of BBC mockumentary, The Office, gives his opening full-length guitar lesson. The self-styled “Brentmeister General” is back and as compellingly awkward as ever.