Skype Guitar Lessons
- Beginner to advanced guitar students welcomed!
- Learn to play all your favourite songs using Skype.
- Easy Online guitar lessons! Learn anything from easy beginner songs to advanced musical theory.
Learn guitar from the comfort of your own home. Teaching all styles of guitar from total beginners, intermediate and advanced students over Skype Make a massive difference to your guitar playing forever with London Guitar Academy’s online guitar Lessons from anywhere across the world . We cater for our brilliant pupils from all 5 continents if you are located in Europe,North America,Australia,Asia,South America then London Guitar Academy are best online lessons available.
What do I need to get started?
You will need the following equipment:
- A modern computer or laptop
- The Skype software (totally free!)
- A web camera (webcam)
- A soundcard and speakers
- A moderately fast internet connection (> 3Mbps)
- Your guitar!
What do I get?
You get an hour’s tuition with a London Guitar Academy Teacher which includes:
Skype lessons cost just £50 per hour (Minimum booking of two Lessons).
You will pay via PayPal preferably using a verified account.
You can book via the Contact on this site.
Please note: There are no refunds for no-shows or cancellations.
Tips For Better Skype Connections:
* Switch your PC off and then on again shortly before the Skype call
* Close any programs that may be using the Internet / broadband
* Use a hard-wired connection whenever possible, as Wifi tends to be a weaker connection – down to half the speed
* If you have to use Wifi, try to ensure no-one else is using the same Wifi system during your Skype guitar lesson
How do I get started?
All sessions must be paid for up-front, via PayPal, before you can be booked in.
On initial enquiry, you will be asked for your preferred dates and times, and once settled upon, full payment guarantees the slot.