QUEENS PARK GUITAR LESSONS
- London Guitar Academy offers Guitar and Bass lessons to all age groups. All of our teaching staff are graduates from recognised institutes of music, therefore, enabling us to instruct to degree level. Our studio is equipped with the very latest digital pianos, keyboards and headphones. All of our instruments have a jack lead , giving you the facility to record your lesson on to a laptop. We also have an extensive library of tab and sheet music, ranging from Rockl to Chart Music. For the young at heart, we even have a complete A – Z collection of Easy Play Songs and Three Chord Songs. Our classes range from beginner to advance level and are £25.00 lasting for 30 mins.Below is some information area Guitar Lessons London/London Guitar Academy is based.The nearest Tube is Queens Park
- Things to do
- Green spaces
- Queen’s Park
- Visitor information
- About us
- Sports, events and activities
- Wildlife and nature
A much loved Victorian Park
- Variety of experiences to enjoy
- Play, sports and more
- Great for children and families
- Pets Corner loved by children
- Green oasis in North West London
Queen’s Park is a 12 hectare park managed by the City of London and has been open to the public since 1887. Queen’s Park is a registered charity.
Queen’s Park is a fine example of a well-loved and hugely popular city park. The overall aim of the City of London is to provide well looked-after surroundings and facilities to meet the needs of the park’s many visitors, remaining true to the vision of its Victorian founders.
It provides a welcome splash of green in one of the most densely populated parts of London, serving the residents of the London Borough of Brent in which it is located, as well as Londoners in general. Facilities include six all-weather tennis courts, a pitch and putt course, a pétanque pitch, an ornamental garden, a children’s playground with paddling pool, a small zoo and a café.
Registered charity no. 232986