Love Guitar Play Guitar | London Guitar | guitar London Denmark Street
Whether you are a beginning guitar student, have played guitar for a few years, or have played guitar for many years, Guitar Lessons London will work to find out what your goals are as a guitar player and plan a course of action to get you where you would like to be.
For beginners, those who have never played guitar or another instrument, Guitar Lessons London will get you on the right track by focusing on these essential concepts :
- Teaching good technique for the right and left hand and working with exercises to build strength and dexterity.
- Teaching about the fundamentals of music: melody, harmony and rhythm.
- Teaching how to read rhythms for strumming chords and for reading tablature.
- Teaching chords and chord changing step by step using a logical and manageable methodology.
- Putting the basic concepts together and applying them in the learning of songs of the students’ choice.
- Advancing your skill set through learning new songs and expanding your repertoire.
- Determining which styles and techniques of guitar playing you would like to focus on.
- Teaching exercises to prepare you for learning advanced techniques.
- Increasing your knowledge of the fret-board through the learning of scales and arpeggios.
- Teaching the various approaches to improvisation and soloing
- Teaching the various approaches to chord-melody or solo guitar playing