Guitar Lessons Blackheath Guitar Lessons in Blackheath Greenwich Guitar Teachers
Guitar Lessons London teachers are dedicated, reliable and experienced.Lessons are tailored to the individual’s needs. All material and backing tracks are provided.
LONDON GUITAR ACADEMY cover:
- All the good stuff…. specialising in rock folk,classical and Blues
- All the basics including scales, chords, strumming, learning songs etc. etc.
- Licks tabbed out for various backings and ‘riffs of the week’ excercises.
- Technical guitar Excercises using alternate, economy and sweep picking styles.
- Improve your speed with Speed Picking, Arppeggios and 2 handed Tapping exercises
- Learn how to Improvise in any key and how to use what scales and notes over what backings.
- Theory and how to apply it practically to help understand and improve what you are playing…..
- Learn to play the Blues properly allowing youself to play beyond just pentatonics.
- Learn the 4 Different types of Blues and how to really solo over those I IV V progressions
- Unlock the mysteries of the fretboard…….no more ‘sea of notes fretboard’…. know what notes to play in any key right across the fretboard.
- The modes, not just what they are or how to play them but how to really use modes in the real world and apply them to your playing.
- Help with song writing and construction.
- Learn how to use Harmonic minor, Spanish Phrygian and many other altered scales over backings on your Flashdrive and in your own songs.
- Learn the notes in any chord and learn Chord Construction and Theory
- Learn Target note soloing, and Chordal improvisation
- Right Hand picking excercises and altered time signature practice are among other things on the menu.
- Everything you wanted and didn’t want to know about Becoming a ‘Guitar Player of Note’ but haven’t asked yet.
- Advice and tips on playing live and getting a good stage and/or bedroom sound….. Advice on gear in general and how to tweak the gear you have
Repair Log: 1998 Martin D28 rosewood back and sides, figured spruce top dreadnought SN: xxxxxx 23/06/18 Copyright retained Terry Relph-Knight New D28s list at $3,299 Current value - £1,089 to £1,479 Supplied with a Martin ABS hard case. Serial number is on...
Repair Log: 1981 MusicMan 75 Head 2100 – 75 EX SN: xxxxxxx 23/06/18 Copyright retained Terry Relph-Knight RRP in 1980 $445 Value today - £ 200 Supplied with a 1M Fender speaker jack cable. This MusicMan head is a hybrid transistor / valve design, rated at 75...
Guitar Lessons in Whetstone Guitar Lessons Whetstone believes that music is a powerful influence in everyone’s life. Our Mission is to provide our fantastic students with a great musical experience that leads to personal enrichment that will stay with them throughout their...
Mastering the Pentatonic Article 4 - Mark Knopfler; “Sultans of Swing”, adding the 2nd, and flirting with Harmonic Minor. The Pentatonic Scale is the...
Repair Log: 1988 Black Gibson 335 semi-hollow electric guitar SN Repair Log: 1988 Black Gibson 335 semi-hollow electric guitar SN: xxxxxxxx 23/06/18 Copyright retained Terry Relph-Knight Supplied in a tan Gibson hard case. Made in the Gibson...
Why middle C? By Terry Relph-Knight, copyright retained 03/06/18 Most people will have heard of middle C, but apart from knowing it is a musical note somewhere around the middle of the piano keyboard, won’t know it’s significance. Why C? Why middle?
Mixolydian and the minor Pentatonic When faced with improvising over a dominant seventh chord...
Repair Log – 2005 Laney VC30-112, 30 Watt ‘class A’ combo 1 by 12 guitar amplifier Serial no JVxxxx. 23/03/17 Copyright reserved Terry Relph-Knight Value –...
Roger Waters British Summer Time Hyde Park On the perfect evening in the greatest city on the planet Roger Waters filled the hot summer air with some on the greatest songs ever written. In front of a enthusiastic capacity crowd of around 65,000, the legendary