THE LONDON GUITAR ACADEMY SESSIONS
London Guitar Academy guitar courses for beginners, near beginners, intermediate & advanced guitar players on electric, acoustic, blues, rock, jazz, folk, technique, songwriting & aural training. These are excellent intensive courses that will give you (or your children) a fantastic musical “full immersion” and help improve your playing beyond anything you thought possible, no matter what your starting point. Our courses will equip you with lifelong skills that will help you further yourself as a musician and “learn to learn”.
We will host a variety of different courses to suit different ages and skill levels including:
- Children 6-12
- Teenagers 13-17
- Adults 18+ Beginner (0-1 year experience)
- Intermediate (1-3 years experience)
- Advanced (3+ years experience)
For intermediate and advanced courses we will offer a choice of styles to focus on, including:
- Acoustic Pop/Rock/Folk
- Electric Rock and Blues
Step-by-step guitar lessons guitar courses for every ability achieve your goals faster with our fantastic tutors
During term times we will host weekend courses that will run Saturday to Sunday 11am to 5pm. During school holidays we will host weeklong courses that will Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm.
Please contact us on +44 (0) 7957 230 354 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
£240 for weekend courses and £480 for weeklong courses.
The courses will cover topics such as:
- Technique: how to play fingerstyle, playing with a pick, bending
- Harmony: understanding basic music theory concepts and how they apply to the guitar
- Improvisation and getting to know the fretboard: which scales to use with different chord progressions
- Learning and arranging songs starting from basic chord progressions, including arpeggios rhythm and lead guitar concepts
- Ensemble: learning how and what to play with other musicians
The courses will all be held at the London Guitar Academy studio on Lonsdale Road, NW6 6RA, a few minutes from Queen’s Park underground and overground station.
About the teachers
Our teachers have extensive experience teaching pupils of all ages and have played professionally with artists such as Michael Jackson, Paul McCartney and Ed Sheeran.
At the end of our weeklong courses we will hold a group performance to which you are welcome to invite friends and family.
On select evenings after the end of the courses we will take the music next door to the Hugo’s Café for some extended jamming with teachers, pupils and other musicians.
Would you like to get started now?
Fill out the form below to be contacted by our super friendly guitar team!