The core of this course is Open Chords, Power Chords, 7th Chords, Soloing with Pentatonic Scales, full Seven-Note Major and Minor Scales and all Seven Modes. Also included is Song Writing, Music Theory and Advanced Soloing.
THIS 10-WEEK COURSE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF COURSE INSTRUCTION:
- Week One – 4-Finger String Exercises, Fingering Positions Overview, Gear Introduction
- Week Two – Guitar Warm Up Drills, Chord Hand Positions, Finger Placements
- Week Three – Four Types of Strumming Exercises, Open Chords, Tablature Notation
- Week Four – Learn Easy Song One: “Highway To Hell” by AC/DC
- Week Five - Tempo and Strumming Practice Song One: “Highway To Hell” by AC/DC
- Week Six – Live practice and introduction to Power Chords
- Week Seven – Learn Easy Guitar Riffs: “Smoke on the Water” and “Iron Man”
- Week Eight – Introduction to Major and Minor Pentatonic Scales
- Week Nine – Learn 12 bar Blues in Key or E Minor
- Week Ten – Introduction to Soloing Minor Pentatonic Scales in key of E.